Step inside and enjoy the tastefully updated interiors and immediately feel at home. The updates have been thoughtfully applied, with fresh neutral colours and clean finishes; this home is the perfect opportunity for those looking to move! The hardwood timber floors have been polished and are perfectly complemented by the fresh walls. The open plan living and dining flow into the functional kitchen. Neat and tidy, the kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space.
The three good-sized bedrooms are situated privately to the rear of the home, and are well-appointed and full of light. Each bedroom is carpeted and the master has been equipped with built in wardrobes and air conditioning.
* Polished timber floors
* North facing living with air conditioner
* Fresh kitchen with stove and plenty of storage
* Laundry with storage and door to yard
* Three carpeted bedrooms, master with storage and air conditioning, one with ceiling fan
* Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
* Insect and security screens throughout
* Solid brick construction, tiled roof
* Double carport to the side, allowing easy access to house
* Garden shed
* Quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge
* Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road
* Convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area
* Perfect for those who commute, with great transport options to the north, south and west of Brisbane.