This solid home presents an opportunity to enter the Brisbane real estate market. This is a low maintenance property with stucco exterior, concrete rendered wall internally, tiled roof and a mixture of hardwood and tiled floors. The property was affected by the floods, however there is little work required, with the home, outdoor surrounds and garage remaining in good condition. The easy and functional internal layout is complemented by the spacious, paved yard.
The interiors are bright and airy, with high ceilings and large windows throughout. The living expanding into the front north-facing, tiled sunroom and flowing nicely into the kitchen. These spacious living areas provide flexibility in how the spaces are used, and attractive timber doors allow for the spaces to flow or separate. The kitchen is modern and functional, the white cabinetry contrasting with the sleek tiled floors.
The two bedrooms are generously proportioned, each with a ceiling fan and storage. The home also features a study, ideal for those needing the space to work from home. The bathroom is modern, with a shower over the bathtub, and a vanity with storage. A real bonus of this property is the large double shed to the rear. Additionally, the fully paved backyard is ideal for entertaining and serviced by an additional toilet.
This property features:
* Solid brick construction with concrete render including all internal walls, low maintenance
* Hardwood and tiled floors
* Bright and airy, high ceilings with decorative features, large windows
* Large, modern kitchen with tiled floors
* Spacious living, expanding to sunroom
* Two large bedrooms with ceiling fans and wardrobes
* Additional office
* Bathroom with shower over bath, tiled floor to ceiling
* Second toilet and laundry to rear
* Paved backyard with covered area
* Security and insect screens throughout
* Tiled roof with solar hot water, insulated ceiling
* 678sqm corner block, completely fenced
* Double Shed with good height and roller doors
* Garden shed
Situated within 10km of Brisbane CBD and handy for commuters going north, south and west, this property is excellently positioned. A short walk to Rocklea Train Station and easy access to Griffith University and University of Queensland by bus. Close proximity to parkland, Rocklea Markets, and an excellent range of amenities. Also in the Rocklea State School and Yeronga State High School catchments. This is a great opportunity to secure an affordable, resilient home with minimal renovation or maintenance.