This value-packed property has it all for those seeking a spacious family home. The property has great street appeal, with the beautiful timber deck framing the home and providing privacy. The freshly painted white exterior has been perfectly complemented by the contrasting dark trims and timber window frames. Stepping inside, this charming character appeal is continued, with timber panelling throughout. The front portion of the home is presented with glossy timber floors, and the rear portion has been finished in neutral stone tile. A low maintenance home, this property has it all to service busy lifestyles.
The kitchen is situated at the heart of the home, and features gas cooking and modern appliances. Plenty of bench space and storage make this a functional space, perfect for preparing meals for a crowd. This property offers functionality for occupants needing to work from home and accommodate their families needs. Boasting four bedrooms, two studies and two generous living areas, there is ample space for everyone to get what they need from their home.
The rear living area is a stunning space, full of light and exposed beams. A comfortable space whatever the season, this space features both a wood-fired stove, ceiling fan and air conditioning. It is easy to imagine relaxing and entertaining in this beautiful space.
This property features:
* Freshly painted externally
* Timber panel walls throughout
* Glossy timber floors throughout front of the house, stone tiles to the rear
* Kitchen with ample bench space and storage, gas cooking and modern appliances
* Front living or dining room, steps out to the deck
* Main living with wood fired stove, air conditioning, ceiling fan, attractive vaulted ceiling
* Two offices, one to the front of the property, one in the middle
* Three bedrooms situated to the front of the house, each with ceiling fans, two with storage
* Master bedroom set privately to the rear, with ceiling fan, storage and ensuite
* Main bathroom with shower and spa bath, integrated laundry
* Solar system
* Gas hot water
* Two hall storage cupboards
* Two car accommodation to the front of the property
* Low maintenance surrounds
This property is situated in a great location, within walking distance to trains, buses, and local parks. Boondall offers a number of great school options, with Boondall State School and Nudgee College just a short drive away from this property. This area has great proximity to all the lifestyle amenities on the Moreton Bay coast, with the beaches and walks of Sandgate accessed within a 10 minute drive.