This unique home is set on an elevated 604sqm block in a quiet residential pocket of Acacia Ridge. With generous living spaces, both inside and out, this home is perfect for busy families and entertainers alike. This property is privately set back from the road and overlooks the leafy gardens from every window. The home is full of natural light, with the north eastern aspect best enjoyed from the sunny front verandah. Stepping into the open plan living and dining, there is a feeling of space and light. The recently renovated kitchen is also incorporated into this space and flows out to the shady back patio, ideal for relaxed entertaining. This is a great example of open-concept design, and will complement low-maintenance family living.
The bathroom has been updated with lovely neutral tiles and sleek finishes. Ideal for those seeking the perfect floor plan for families, the three bedrooms are grouped privately away from the central living spaces. The master bedroom is generously sized and well appointed with ceiling fan and built-in wardrobes. With freshly updated electrical and an 8kw air-conditioner, this home is comfortable all year round.
This property features:
* Lovely north east aspect framed by leafy trees, elevated block
* Sunny front porch giving privacy to two of the bedrooms
* Polished timber floors to open plan kitchen and dining, carpet to living
* Ceiling fans to living and kitchen
* 8kw air-conditioning system
* Large kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, beautifully renovated
* Kitchen steps through to shady patio, perfect for entertaining
* Three bedrooms, master with large built in wardrobes and ceiling fan
* Recently updated bathroom with separate shower and bath, stainless steel fittings and attractive neutral tiles, toilet separate
* Security and insect screens to front windows
* Blockout blinds to windows
* Garage and storage underneath house
The location of this property is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 15km from Brisbane CBD.