Set amongst tropical gardens in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, this property offers privacy and convenience. A low-maintenance, low-set design, this comfortable home has been lovingly cared for and presents an opportunity to move straight in. Well-proportioned for comfortable family living, the property boasts plenty of space for outdoor and indoor entertaining and relaxing. Generous open-plan kitchen and dining spaces flow out to the undercover paved patio. The kitchen and patio overlook the well-maintained gardens and lawn, ideal for families. The kitchen includes plenty of bench space and storage, along with modern appliances creating a functional and serviceable space.
The open plan living areas are conveniently and privately separated from the bedrooms and bathrooms. The four good sized bedrooms are airy and full of light, with the well-appointed master suite equipped with an ensuite and built-in wardrobe. Each additional room is well appointed with built-in storage, carpeted floors and serviced by a generous family bathroom.
This property features:
* Low-set brick design
* Tiles throughout kitchen, dining and hallways, neutral carpets to bedrooms
* Spacious kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of storage and great preparation space
* Kitchen and dining expand out to back patio overlooking grassy lawn and tropical gardens
* Open plan living area with air conditioner
* Four good-sized bedrooms, master with ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe
* Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, with ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with storage
* Double garage with internal access
* Insect screens throughout
* Fully fenced
Walking distance to the local park and Watson Road State School. Convenient to local kindergartens, YMCA recreational area, and Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre. A short drive down Beaudesert Road to Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and close to Souths Sports Club.