This large family home is situated in one of the quietest and family-friendly pockets of Acacia Ridge. This private and serene setting is perfectly complimented by the spacious, airy and bright interiors.
Perfect for families and those who love to entertain, the open plan kitchen, living and dining boasts both size and practicality. Also featuring a deck to the side of the living area and an undercover patio with leafy outlook to the rear of the property, this home offers the best in lifestyle and liveability.
This property features:
* Three bedrooms, air conditioning in main, built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Lovely high ceilings
* Newly installed flooring
* Insect screens to all windows, insect and security to doors
* Fresh bathroom with beautiful vanity and shower over bath
* Open plan kitchen living and dining
* Recently installed kitchen with beautiful finishes, gas cook top, electric oven
* Bright and airy living area stepping out to back deck
* Living area with ceiling fan and air conditioning
* Great laundry off the deck with storage
* Completely flat block with shady trees
* Driveway through to back yard, single lock up carport or shed
* Fully fenced block
Less than 100 metres to the nearest park, plenty of space for alfresco entertaining and a great yard, this property has it all for outdoor living.
Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
This home will not last long, call to arrange an inspection today!