This property has it all for lifestyle and functionality, a lovely family home situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge. Freshly painted throughout, the floors recently polished and the kitchen and bathroom updated, this is a very well-presented home. The easy layout of this home gives plenty of space for a growing family. The property is fully fenced, private and the front and back yards afford a generous piece of land to enjoy.
This home features:
* High set chamferboard home
* Beautiful polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining, generously proportioned
* Kitchen with fresh cabinetry, plenty of storage, door to back steps
* Master with ceiling fan and wardrobe
* All bedrooms with wardrobes
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower, toilet separate
* Insect and security screens to windows and doors
* Entertaining patio in backyard
* Useful built in rooms under house with internal access, potential to be used for storage or rumpus
* Laundry under house
* Back yard with large shady trees and garden shed
* Fully fenced
Situated on a 610sqm flat block, within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and 100 meters to the nearest bus stop. Dunkeld Street is parallel to Hemsworth Street, famous for its yearly tradition of decorating homes with Christmas lights to celebrate the season. Needless to say this is a warm community, perfect for families. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. Call today to arrange an inspection, this one will not last long!