A spacious and inviting family home, this property represents the ultimate in lifestyle and practicality. Sit on the lovely north-facing front patio, enjoying the tranquility afforded by the quiet neighbourhood. Inside, the clever layout affords families a bright open-plan living and large eat-in kitchen down a generous wide hallway. The kitchen steps out to a cute patio, perfect for a veggie patch or for children to play.
Plenty of car accommodation and drive-through access to the large back shed also presents irresistible value. The three bedrooms are privately set to the side of the home with a large master bedroom.
This property features:
* Lovely front patio with elevated outlook
* Patio also serves as drive-through carport, through to back yard and double garage/shed
* Tiled front living room with air conditioner and fan, privacy screen to the front window facing road
* Three bedrooms all tiled and with modern ceiling fans, master room generously proportioned and overlooks yard
* Family bathroom with shower and timber vanity and storage cupboard, separate toilet
* Large eat-in kitchen with attractive cabinetry, gas cooktop, electric oven
* Kitchen steps out to lovely neat and private garden and patio with clothes line
* Insect screens to all windows
* Security system
* Modern downlights throughout
* Attractive modern timber fence to the front, fully fenced block
Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, both boasting a great range of amenities. Also situated to be convenient to a great range of primary schools and daycare centres in the surrounding local area.