This cute cottage is perfect for those who are after a convenient location and a low-maintenance home. Of solid construction, the house has hardwood flooring throughout, chamfer board exterior and steel roof. Internally, the rooms are well proportioned and functional with a combined living and dining off the good-sized kitchen.
The property features:
* Renovated bathroom with shower and toilet
* Freshly painted throughout with new curtains on the windows
* Good sized kitchen with gas stove, plenty of bench space and storage
* Kitchen cabinetry and benches good quality and good condition
* Living and dining combined, good sized and full of light
* Polished hardwood floors throughout
* Two bedrooms, one with built in wardrobe
* Sleep out to the front of the property with sliding door and built in wardrobe
* Laundry with additional toilet down steps to the rear of the property
* Double car carport to the rear of the property
Acacia Ridge Primary and Our Lady of Fatima Primary are less than a kilometre away. Convenient to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and three minutes from Acacia Ridge Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi. The location is also handy to Archerfield Industrial Area and major transport thoroughfares.