This home boasts a layout perfect for low maintenance and easy family living. The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area is sleek and neutral. Air conditioned and with polished timber floors and clean finishes, this is a great place to relax and unwind. The kitchen has been newly updated with lovely white cabinetry, breakfast bar, modern appliances and plenty of storage. The large undercover deck is perfect for entertaining and enjoying the company of family and friends. Two of the three bedrooms include generous built in storage and the home is serviced by a beautiful newly renovated family bathroom.
The value and functionality of this property is really enhanced by the large powered shed with additional car accommodation and plenty of space for storage, perfect for project work or home tradesmen. The shed also includes an additional shower and toilet, fed by the rainwater tank (no hot water). This property has the potential to tick all the boxes for those with specific requirements for their next home.
* Modernised three bedroom home
* Three bedrooms, two with built in storage
* Beautiful newly renovated bathroom with sleek tiles and fittings
* Spacious living to open plan near new kitchen
* Large rear covered deck
* Carport to side with undercover access to house
* Shed with power to rear with additional shower and toilet, can also accommodate second car
* Good sized 607sqm block, fully fenced
* Within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place
* Walking distance to Acacia Market Place with Woolworths, Aldi and pharmacy
* Access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic
* Convenient to Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School
* 14km from Brisbane CBD