Situated in a quiet pocket and situated on a large, leafy block, this is a beautiful place to call home. Completely renovated internally, with a new kitchen and bathroom, and externally with two spacious decks expanding off the living area. The open plan kitchen, living and dining have been re-configured to create an open and inviting space to relax and entertain. The bedrooms are generous and full of light, each including ceiling fans and built in wardrobes. The yard is fully fenced and includes plenty of shady trees, perfect to enjoy from the deck.
* Internally re-configured to create modern and open plan kitchen, living and dining.
* Modern kitchen with electric oven and stove, sleek white cabinetry, dishwasher
* Beautiful balcony expanding off living
* Near new bathroom with shower and bath, vanity with storage
* Three bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Near new laundry with plenty of storage
* Carport to side, garden shed at rear
* Fully fenced block, plenty of shady trees
* Situated in a leafy and quiet residential pocket with plenty of parks
* Close to Acacia Ridge Primary School
* Convenient to other great local schools and childcare centres
* Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre nearby
* Only 17km from Brisbane City