Immaculately presented, this desirable brick low-set property with a great layout is perfect for families. The open plan living and dining is adjoined by an additional room, easily converted into a range of useful spaces including study or additional bedroom. The kitchen steps off the living and dining, making entertaining a breeze. The property also boasts a spacious pool room and undercover entertaining area separate to the house. This space is ideal for large family gatherings with an additional toilet and plenty of room to relax and enjoy. This structure holds great potential as it could easily be converted into a granny flat for those after dual occupancy, or a large home office.
This property features:
* Solid timber floors throughout, some presented as polished, some under carpet or lino
* Kitchen functional as is, adjoins laundry area and steps out to back yard
* Open plan living and dining, with additional room off living
* Three good-sized bedrooms, additional could be achieved with conversion of room off living area
* Functional bathroom, toilet separate
* Pool room to the rear of the property. Easily converted into a granny flat, office or update rumpus area
* Undercover tiled BBQ area adjoining pool room
* Secure storage area with racking under the house, very rare for the area
* Immaculately presented gardens
* Solar panels on the roof totalling 1.5kW
* Carport to side of the house
* Solid, double brick construction with tiled roof
Situated on a 698sqm, completely flat and fenced block on a quiet street, this property is perfect for those with children and pets. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none.