This spacious family home is perfect for those looking for liveability and convenience in a great area. This high set home boasts beautiful polished wooden floors, plenty of open plan living space and good sized bedrooms, the master with built in wardrobes. The bathroom has fresh tiles with a shower over the bath and separate toilet. The kitchen features plenty of storage space and a functional layout, with a convenient window through to the dining area. Downstairs is secure with a lockable garage and separate carpeted room, perfect as a storage or rumpus room. The backyard is spacious, shady and fenced, perfect for kids and privacy.
This home features:
* Three good sized bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe
* Open plan living room combined with dining
* Elevated balcony to the front of the home
* Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, electric stove and linoleum floor
* Polished wooden floors throughout living and bedrooms
* Fresh tiled bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
* Insect screens on most windows, security and insect screens on front and back door
* Single car lockable garage under the house
* Carpeted, lockable room and laundry also under the house
* Spacious and shady backyard, fully fenced
Convenient to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. Call today to arrange an inspection.