This beautifully presented home is ideal for those who enjoy entertaining and spending time outdoors. With a great outdoor entertaining area overlooking a neat garden and a beautiful park with bike track just at the end of the street, this home is perfect for those who love to enjoy getting outside. Spacious, tastefully decorated and light-filled interiors make this a comfortable home, suitable for couples and growing families alike.
This property features:
* Comfortable living area, carpeted with ceiling fan and air conditioning
* Open plan kitchen and dining, tiled
* Kitchen attractive white cabinetry, white tiled splash-back
* Electric oven and stove, stainless steel range hood
* Stainless steel double sink, dishwasher
* Plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Three bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe, and ceiling fan
* Two bedrooms with block-out blinds
* Master bedroom generous sized with air conditioner, white Venetian blind and curtains
* Bathroom with separate shower and bath tub, additional vanity and cupboard storage
* White venetian blinds throughout kitchen, dining and living
* Insect screens to windows throughout
* Large tiled undercover outdoor entertaining area, fully enclosed with insect screens
* Tidy and low-maintenance backyard, fully fenced
* Double remote access garage with additional space for storage
* Laundry to the rear of the garage with door to clothesline
This property is within walking distance to parks, supermarkets and a great range of amenities. Also handy for commuters with plenty of public transport options and an easy drive both north and south. This end of Lilyvale Street is in the Mt Gravatt East State School and Mansfield State High School catchments, with Seton College and Mt Gravatt TAFE also nearby.
Call today to arrange an inspection!