Set amongst the trees, this split-level family home is unique in its location with only one neighbouring property. Backing on to parkland and overlooking nature reserve beyond, it is hard to believe the home is only 17km from the Brisbane CBD.
This property features:
* Beautiful polished hardwood timber floors throughout
* Three good-sized bedrooms all air conditioned
* Living room air conditioned with a ceiling fan
* Extended dining room to the rear of the kitchen
* A large timber deck leading off the dining room for the entertainer
* Lockable single car garage under house
* Plenty of storage space under house
* Under cover carport to the side of the property, with extra length
* Lovely landscaped garden with a large cubby house for the kids
* 5000ltr water tank
* Gas hot water
* Security bars and fly screens to most windows
* Recently repainted externally and partially internally
* 809sqm fully fenced block, perfect for children and pets
Convenient to Elizabeth Street shopping centre and the larger Beaudesert Road shopping complex which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Close to bus stops, major transport thoroughfares, local primary schools and Souths Sports Club, the convenience of this location is second to none.
This home will not last long, call to arrange an inspection today!