This property has it all for lifestyle and functionality, a beautifully presented family home situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge. The easy layout of this home promises plenty of space for a growing family. The north-facing front deck offers an elevated and sunny aspect to enjoy a morning coffee. This front deck expands inside to the open plan living spaces, beautifully showcasing the hardwood timber floors. The kitchen features a stylish island bench which also offers practicality to busy lives. The living and kitchen space steps down to a lovely undercover entertaining area, overlooking the leafy backyard. Completely flat, fully fenced and private, the front and back yards afford a generous piece of land to enjoy.
The bedrooms are set privately to the side of the home, down the hallway. An ideal layout for families, each of these three bedrooms is well-proportioned. In addition to this, each is air conditioned and two include built in wardrobes.
This home features:
* High set chamfer board home
* Beautiful polished timber floors throughout, tiled bathroom
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining, generously proportioned
* Kitchen with modern appliances, island bench, plenty of storage, door to back steps
* Ceiling fan and large air conditioner to living
* Master and one additional bedroom with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* All bedrooms air conditioned
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower, toilet separate
* Fly screens to all windows
* Large storage cupboards in hallway
* Large undercover entertaining area overlooking backyard
* Useful built-in rooms under house, potential to be used for storage or rumpus
* Laundry with laundry chute
* Single lock up garage under house
* Modern switchboard with safety switch
* Modern 315L electric hot water system
* Large garden shed and hills hoist
* Grassy flat back yard with large shady trees
* Fully fenced, completely flat block
Situated on a 610sqm flat block, within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School. Dunkeld Street is parallel to Hemsworth Street, famous for its yearly tradition of decorating homes with Christmas lights to celebrate the season. Needless to say this is a warm community, perfect for families. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those at any stage of their property journey. Call today to register your interest, this one will not last long!