Attention developers – are you searching for the next perfect property opportunity? This rare and unrivalled land release, located 20km from the Brisbane CBD, delivers the chance to secure seven already sub-divided, supersized lots with endless potential for future use.
Ranging in size from 4,269sqm to an exceptional 46,100sqm, the land has been extensively cleared to deliver an enticing, elevated and mostly flat blank canvas, with a creek meandering behind the property. A quaint Queenslander is perched on the rear lot, presenting with three bedrooms, a renovated bathroom, high ceilings and other ornate features typical to a home of this era. Multiple sheds and tanks also sit on this 46,100sqm site, with a few more sheds positioned on the opposite 17,680sqm block.
Having been held in the same family for approx. 70 years, this 106,495sqm estate once played host to a dairy farm and horse agistment facilities. Now though, the rural zoning affords developers infinite residential and commercial possibilities to consider. Whether it’s housing, animal husbandry, cropping or a business enterprise such as a winery, wholesale nursery, landscaping or garden centre, service station, emergency services base or even outdoor sport and recreation facilities, the options are indeed appealing.
The site has exposure to three roads - Mount Gravatt-Capalaba Road, Torbay Road and Moreton Bay Road - and is situated close to the major commercial precincts of Capalaba. The local shopping centre and Capalaba Regional Park are a 5 minute drive, with Westfield Carindale 11 minutes away. You’ll also benefit from being close to exclusive schools as well as enjoy easy access to the Brisbane CBD and the airport.
If you’re planning to make 2021 the year you capitalise on growth, you will not want to let this unique development opportunity pass you by. Chances like these, so close to the CBD, are few and far between. Make a wise investment in your future and contact Zac Daynes on 0401 179 982 to arrange an inspection today.
* Rare and unrivalled release of seven already sub-divided, supersized lots
* Located 20km from the Brisbane CBD with endless potential for future use
* Ranging in size from 4,269sqm to an exceptional 46,100sqm
* Extensively cleared, elevated and mostly flat blank canvas
* Three bed Queenslander with a renovated bathroom, high ceilings and other ornate features on the rear lot, along with multiple sheds and tanks
* A few more sheds positioned on the opposite 17,680sqm block
* Rural zoning for residential and commercial use
* Explore housing, animal husbandry, cropping, winery, wholesale nursery, garden centre, service station, emergency services base or even outdoor sport and recreation facilities
* Local shopping centre and Capalaba Regional Park are a 5 minute drive away
* 11 Minutes to Westfield Carindale plus zoned for Capalaba State College
* Exclusive schools Ormiston, Iona and Sheldon College are all within a 15 minute drive
* Easy access to the Brisbane CBD and the airport is just 20 minutes away
Lot 906: 1859 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road – 4,269sqm
Lot 907: 1851 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road – 5,064sqm
Lot 908: 1843 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road – 5,848sqm
Lot 909: 1835 Mt Gravatt-Capalaba Road – 6,634sqm
Lot 910: 214 Torbay Road – 20,900sqm
Lot 911: 238 Torbay Road – 17,680sqm
Lot 4: 279 Torbay Road – 46,100sqm
Disclaimer: While all reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement and the particulars contained herein, it is intended to be a visual aid and does not necessarily depict the finished state of the property or object shown. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any direct or indirect loss or consequential loss or damage arising in any way out of any reliance upon this advertisement. Dimensions and specifications are subject to change without notice. Illustrations and photographs are for presentation purposes and are to be regarded as indicative only. Any distances or travel times are indicative only.