This stylish open-plan apartment is the perfect complement to the trendy Highgate Hill lifestyle. Situated at the top of a small complex of four units and overlooking parkland, this is a peaceful escape without compromising on convenience. The living spaces are open plan and generous, finished with cool tiles to the floors and exposed brick feature walls. With double-height ceilings and glass doors leading to the balcony, this space enjoys plenty of natural light and a leafy outlook.
Privately set to the rear of the apartment and up a small set of stairs are the two well-appointed bedrooms. Thoughtfully finished with warm timber flooring and each with ample storage, this arrangement will suit families or housemates alike. The master suite is additionally equipped with a lovely ensuite and balcony, echoing the leafy views to the front of the home. Located just a stone's throw away from the river and within walking distance of all that this fabulous inner-city location has to offer, this apartment is a must-see.
***Please note that this apartment can be offered partially filled with tasteful and comfortable furniture. The owners are also open to negotiate the removal of some or all of this furniture.***
* Stunning split level design overlooking beautiful parkland
* Ultra-convenient yet peaceful location
* New air conditioning units to living and bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, set back away from the living area
* Main bedroom with ensuite and separate balcony
* Undercover parking
* Small complex of 4 units
* Bus stops situated on the street
* West End State School and Brisbane State High School catchment
* Walk to Boundary Street shops / cafes / nightlife