This open-plan and spacious layout, with an abundance of room for entertaining and relaxation is bright and airy, making the most of the tranquil surrounds. This home is situated in a quiet and leafy residential pocket, which is a hidden delight known only to those lucky enough to call the area home. Immediately as the front door is opened off the cute front patio there is a feeling of spaciousness and light. The fresh, neutral colour scheme enhances the beautiful polished timber floors and large north-facing windows, affording plenty of natural light. The open-plan family and dining room flows into the large kitchen. These spaces are also adjoined by a versatile space with lofty ceilings, with the potential to be utilised as a fourth bedroom, rumpus or study.
The kitchen is functional and clean, perfect to move straight into and in a tasteful neutral colour scheme. Likewise the laundry, which is situated in a large wing to the rear of the property with large amounts of storage. The bathroom has been fully renovated with a frameless glass shower and quality fixtures. The three original bedrooms of the property are well-appointed and full of light.
This property features:
* Fully fenced
* Single carport, recently installed, with undercover access to house
* Beautiful polished timber floors to living, kitchen and three of the bedrooms
* Recently updated kitchen stepping off spacious living area
* Four bedrooms, all generous and full of light
* Ceiling fans to living and master, modern light fittings throughout
* Fourth bedroom with new lino flooring, lofty ceilings and useful for a variety of purposes
* Bathroom totally renovated
* Separate toilet
* Shed and undercover work area to the rear
* Large backyard with Colorbond fencing at front, plenty of safe space for children and pets
This home is situated in a quiet residential pocket between Boundary and Kerry Roads, meaning amazing convenience to those who work in the surrounding areas and the CBD. Easy access and a 3 minute drive to Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, and walking distance to the Archerfield Park. Also on the 122 and 117 bus routes, it is handy to Iceworld ice skating rink and Souths Sports Club in Acacia Ridge. A 5 minute drive to Acacia Ridge State School, and a range of other great schools and daycares in the area. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a home in a quiet residential pocket without sacrificing convenience. This property will not last long!