This high-set clad home is situated in a quiet and leafy residential pocket of Archerfield. Featuring a recently renovated open-plan kitchen stepping out through bespoke timber doors to a beautiful back deck, this is the perfect property for those who love to entertain. The expansive combined living area and sunroom also allows for plenty of space to enjoy indoors. All spaces are generous and full of light in this north-facing home.
All three bedrooms are generously sized and appointed with plush carpets. The master bedroom is expansive and features a ceiling fan, air conditioning and built-in wardrobe. The layout of the home affords privacy to the bedrooms from the open-plan living areas, an excellent arrangement for busy families.
This home features:
* Renovated open-plan kitchen stepping out to beautiful shady timber deck
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, white two pac cupboards, stone bench tops, plenty of storage and attractive modern fittings
* Deck overlooking neat and well-maintained backyard
* Polished timber floors throughout living and kitchen
* Spacious open-plan living and sunroom, north-facing and attracting plenty of light
* Living room with ceiling fan and large air conditioner
* Three good sized bedrooms, all with good quality carpet
* Master with built-in wardrobe, block-out blinds, ceiling fan and air conditioner
* One bedroom with air conditioner and one with built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower, fully tiled and functional
* Toilet separate
* Two car carport with option to drive small car under house and drive through access to back yard
* 7000L rain water tank
* Hillshoist clothesline
* Partially enclosed and large space downstairs with plenty of storage, work bench and laundry
* Paved area adjoins grassy backyard, perfect for a shady kids play area
* Fully fenced block, private and perfect for children and pets
This home is situated in a quiet residential pocket between Boundary and Kerry Roads, meaning amazing convenience to those who work in the surrounding areas and the CBD. Easy access and a 3 minute drive to Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, and walking distance to the Archerfield Park. Also on the 122 and 117 bus routes, it is handy to Iceworld ice skating rink and Souths Sports Club in Acacia Ridge. A 5 minute drive to Acacia Ridge State School, and a range of other great schools and daycares in the area. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a home in a quiet residential pocket without sacrificing convenience.