This stylish, open-plan apartment is the perfect complement to the trendy Highgate Hill lifestyle. The striking brick walls and lofty ceilings create an unique inner-city retreat, full of character and warmth not seen in many newly built apartments. Ideal for entertaining or enjoying quiet evenings at home, the open plan living and kitchen spaces flow beautifully out to the balcony. Each of these spaces enjoys an elevated, leafy outlook making it hard to believe you are so close to the centre of Brisbane.
Situated at the heart of the home and a stylish asset to the apartment’s design, the kitchen is both functional and minimal. The island bench affords the kitchen ample storage and bench space, while maintaining an openness and flow. To the front of the apartment and flooded with natural light, the generous living space is air conditioned, meaning cool in the summers and cosy in the cooler months. Tiled floors mean low maintenance and more time spent enjoying the stylish surrounds.
Privately set to the rear of the apartment and up a small set of stairs are the two well-appointed bedrooms. Thoughtfully finished with warm timber flooring and each with ample storage, this arrangement will suit families or housemates alike. The master suite is additionally equipped with a lovely ensuite and balcony, echoing the leafy views to the front of the home. Located just a stone's throw away from the river and within walking distance of all that this fabulous inner-city location has to offer, this apartment is a must-see.
Situated at the top of a small complex of four units and overlooking parkland, this is a peaceful escape without compromising on convenience.
* Stunning split level design overlooking beautiful parkland
* Ultra-convenient yet peaceful location
* New air conditioning units to living and bedrooms
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, set back away from the living area
* Main bedroom with ensuite and separate balcony
* Undercover parking
* Small complex of 4 units
* Bus stops situated on the street
* Brisbane State High School, West End State School catchments
* Easy access to University of Queensland
* Walk to Boundary Street shops / cafes / nightlife
Ideal opportunity for those seeking their next investment property, this property represents a solid return on investment. Appraised rental value of $470 per week and with ongoing annual Body Corporate fees of $3,716, this would be a great little earner.