A sprawling low-set brick and tile home, this is a generous and comfortable family home. Situated in a convenient position while offering an expansive and tranquil 9,713sqm parcel of land to enjoy, this is the perfect balance of city and country life. The home is full of natural light and has leafy views from almost every window. Exposed brick and beautifully finished timber give the home a lovely retro feel, perfect for adding your own personal touches.
Fronted by a classic porch, the home has a welcoming charm. The formal entryway showcases the elegantly sloping ceilings and flows beautifully into the main living areas. With the ideal floorplan for busy families, the open plan living and dining is convenient to the kitchen and also the beautiful outdoor entertaining patio. A unique feature enjoyed from these communal spaces is the atrium or sunroom, a perfect for displaying indoor plants.
Ideal for those working from home or who need a little extra room to tinker in the shed, this property includes an expansive workshop and garage with office space and toilet. Also on the property is another shed, perfect for storage.
* Lowset brick and tile home
* Huge timber kitchen with beautiful bushland outlook
* Large lounge and dining area with air conditioning
* Formal entry with high ceiling
* Large alfresco/patio area outside
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, air conditioning
* Three bedrooms each with built in storage and ceiling fan
* Second living area/study which could be used a bedroom
* Bath in main bathroom, separate toilet
* Huge internal laundry
* A massive 18x8m (144sqm) shed including mezzanine floor, office and separate toilet, roller door access, insulated, three phase power, work benches, racking
* Second shed with two roller doors, racking.
* Double carport at front and another carport suitable for a large boat, trailers etc.
* Solar hot water and large water tank
* 10 minute walk to Watson Road State School
* 2 minute drive to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA and other boutique shops
* 6 minute drive to Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road with Woolworths and Aldi
* Easy access to major thoroughfares