Private and peaceful, this unit is the perfect Salisbury retreat. A suburb full of community, cafes and plenty of parks, it’s little wonder this is a highly desirable place to live. Modern and highly liveable, this is a great option for someone at any stage of their investment journey. Not only is this a lovely place to call home, investors can be assured that this is a popular complex for a range of tenants.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining room steps out to a large and sheltered private balcony. With insect screens throughout, the beautiful breezes from this elevated position can be enjoyed year-round both inside and out. The kitchen is both spacious and practical, with stone benchtops, attractive cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Wood-look plank flooring throughout the kitchen and living spaces give the unit a warm and welcoming feel, while giving a low-maintenance finish. The living and dining space is generous and open, giving the flexibility to configure as you wish. The two bedrooms have been finished with neutral carpets and built in wardrobes. The master bedroom is adjoined by a generous ensuite, with storage. The main bathroom is combined with the laundry and is perfectly serviceable. Situated on the top floor of a quiet and well-maintained complex, this property enjoys the benefit of on-site management and great communal facilities.
This property features:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom on ground floor in complex comprising of 32 units
* Two pac kitchen with stone benchtop
* Stainless steel appliances
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Two remote lock up garages
* Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
* On-site management
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to an array of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains. Not only is it a very convenient spot, the complex is very sought after by tenants with no shortage of demand.
* Griffith University - 10 minute walk
* Bus stops - 1 minute walk
* Salisbury Train Station - 2 minute drive
* ALDI plus other shops - 2 minute walk
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre - 10 minute drive away
* Sunnybank Plaza - 10 minute drive away
* QEII Hospital - 2 minute drive