Completely renovated and immaculately presented both inside and out, this home is one to fall in love with. The home is a classic of mid-century design, with open plan interiors offering livability and lifestyle in excess. With the perfect balance of low maintenance interiors, surrounded by generous lawns, this is a property to enjoy. Recently painted, the home is framed by tidy lawns givingal it great street appe. Stepping inside into the air conditioned living area and to the kitchen beyond, the open interiors have been beautifully finished in neutral colours.
Stepping down to the generous back yard, it is easy to imagine entertaining with ease. Each of the generously proportioned bedrooms has been equipped with modern ceiling fans and finished with lovely neutral colours on the walls. The family bathroom is fresh and modern, with designer fixtures and a frameless glass shower screen making this a stylish space to enjoy. Under the house is spacious, providing ample storage in addition to car accommodation, this will be the delight of those who need a little extra from their home.
This property features:
* Polished timber floors complimented by neutral colours throughout
* Open living area stepping through to eat-in kitchen
* Lovely kitchen with white cabinetry, plenty of bench space, modern appliances
* Three bedrooms, generously sized with ceiling fans
* Family bathroom fresh and modern, frameless glass shower screen and designer fittings
* Single remote lock up garage with storage space and laundry under house
Situated on a fully fenced 647sqm block, in a convenient and homely pocket of this gem of a suburb, this home has easy access to public transport with a bus stop close by in Alderwood Street. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School, the convenience of this property is second to none.