This stylish mid-century home has been renovated to perfection, showcasing the original features for which these homes are much sought-after. The unique A-frame roofline and chamferboard exterior have been given a thoroughly modern refresh. Inside, the hardwood timber floors have been polished to perfection and are beautifully contrasted by the fresh, neutral walls. The home is bright and airy with the original privacy glass preserved meaning this abundance of natural light can be enjoyed. With generous storage and bench space, all with beautiful new finishes, the kitchen is perfect for enjoying time spent preparing and entertaining. Representing open plan living at its finest the beautifully flowing living, kitchen and dining make for a comfortable and inviting home.
Privately set to the rear of the home, the three bedrooms each feature built in storage and ceiling fans. The first of these rooms cleverly incorporates a space formerly utilised as a sunroom, now enclosed to become a study or play area. The master suite is generous and luxuriously finished, serviced by a beautiful walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The master in addition to the third bedroom are air conditioned. The main bathroom has also been thoughtfully finished, with a shower over bath and storage.
This property features:
* Lovely street appeal with timber fencing and freshly painted chamferboard exterior
* Beautifully polished timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
* Privacy glass throughout for light and privacy
* Neutral colours to walls throughout, freshly painted
* Sunroom off open plan living, dining and kitchen
* Kitchen with decorative white two pac cabinetry, neutral laminate benchtops
* Air conditioning and ceiling fan to living
* One bedroom with built in storage, ceiling fan, expanding into tiled study
* Master bedroom with generous ensuite and walk in wardrobe, ceiling fan and air conditioning
* Third bedroom with ceiling fan, air conditioning and built in robe
* Main bathroom with shower over bath and storage
* Laundry steps out to yard, includes additional toilet
* Undercover entertaining area off driveway, could also be utilised as undercover parking
* Lockable garden shed
* Fully fenced, flat block
Situated on a 668sqm block in a quiet residential pocket to the east of Beaudesert Road, with minimal through traffic. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes. Situated within walking distance to Acacia Market Place, which includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options.