Hidden away from the beaten path, 50 Gregory Street boasts abundant outdoor space and secluded privacy courtesy of the property's mature trees and unbroken fence-line. This three bedroom, single bathroom home is ideal for budding gardeners who have a passion for spending time with their plants & flowers. With five large planters, undercover pagoda out the back and an ingenious rainwater-storage system under the house that ensures low water costs to keep the garden healthy, this home will make you want to isolate regardless of what's going on outside!
Heading up the front stairs and through the white lattice door you are greeted by a homely patio perfect for relaxing after a long day, before entering into the large open plan living space that flows into the airy, recently renovated kitchen. With abundant bench space white cabinetry, plenty of storage and light neutral tones throughout, you will love coming home to cook, relax and entertain in these organic spaces. Past the kitchen & living spaces are three comfortably sized bedrooms each with ceiling fans, generous natural lighting and access to the gorgeous, white lattice-clad balcony.
* Highset home on a quiet corner block
* Large living room with ceiling fan and air conditioner
* Recently renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space, white cabinetry with modern appliances
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Three bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and full length blinds
* Bathroom with spacious shower and vanity with under-sink storage
* Double lockup car carport
* Healthy & spacious fully fenced yard
* Short drive to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre (IGA, newsagency, takeaway foods, coffee shop, pharmacy, doctors surgery)
* Short walk to bus stops, servicing city and Inala Plaza
* Walking distance to parks and Acacia Ridge State School
* Short drive to other primary schools and childcare centres