This cute two bedroom cottage is situated in a quiet and leafy pocket of Acacia Ridge.
The house itself is neat and tidy with polished timber floors and a well-presented interior. The kitchen and bathroom are functional, the bedrooms and living are spacious and full of light. A real bonus of the property is the large, powered back shed, perfect for hobbies and storage. The yard is private and shaded by lovely trees.
This property features:
* Two bedroom cottage
* Polished timber floors
* Functional kitchen with plenty of storage
* Ceiling fans, air conditioning in living area
* Large shed (12m x 6m) to rear of property with power (very popular with potential tenants in the area)
* 5,000L water tank with electric pump
* Solar hot water system
* Short walk to bus stops, Woolworths/Aldi Acacia Ridge within walking distance
* Approximately 15km to Brisbane CBD
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. It is conveniently close to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Marketplace, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!