This charming unit in the heart of leafy Taringa offers the best of convenience and low maintenance living. The complex is full of character, with decorative iron lace to the balconies and feature archways inside. With the perfect layout for entertaining and relaxing, the open plan living and dining flows effortlessly through to the balcony. The kitchen is sizeable, with ample storage and newly updated appliances. With glossy, low maintenance tiles throughout, this is the perfect inner-city retreat.
The two well-appointed bedrooms are spacious and full of light. With built-in storage, ceiling fans and glossy tiles, each of the bedrooms has been finished in a neutral colour scheme. Large bathroom combined with internal laundry, presenting the best of functionality and convenience. The bathroom is dated but perfectly serviceable. This is the ideal starting point for first home buyers in this blue-chip suburb. Also an amazing investment opportunity for those seeking a desirable rental achieving a great return.
This property features:
* Open plan living and dining with ceiling fan, stepping out to balcony
* Kitchen with newly updated appliances, ample storage and bench space, lino flooring
* Two spacious bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, built in wardrobes
* Tiles throughout, new tiles to living and bedrooms
* Freshly repainted throughout
* Insect screens throughout
* Single lock up garage
* Situated in a small, quiet complex
* Body Corp Fees - $593 per quarter
This unit is convenient to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, public transport and an array of schools and universities. Situated in the Toowong State School and Indooroopilly State High School catchments, and in close proximity to St Peters Lutheran College. An amazing investment opportunity for those at any point of their property investment journey, contact us for an inspection!