This renovated high-set is fresh and modern, perfect as your next family home. Featuring a modern kitchen and glossy timber floors throughout, this is a great low-maintenance home to complement busy lives. The living is open and airy with plenty of natural light, and cooled by a ceiling fan and air conditioner. Each of the three bedrooms have sleek block-out blinds to the windows, with one also including an air conditioner and built in storage. The family bathroom is a treat of mid-century design and includes a shower over the bathtub. A real bonus of this property is the studio to the rear which would be ideal to accommodate a home gym or office.
* This has become available as a result of a break-lease and will be available at the advertised price until the end of the current lease period which expires on Monday 18/10/21.
* After the current lease period expires, the rent will be raised to $420 per week.
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Most of the house repainted
* Fan and air conditioning in lounge area
* One bedroom air conditioned and with storage
* Family bathroom with shower over bathtub
* Studio area at the back, great for a gym or office
* Plenty of storage underneath house
* Single lock up garage plus large carport along side
* Large 769sqm block, fully fenced
* Walking distance to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA and boutique shops
* Short drive to Acacia Marketplace with Woolworths and Aldi
* Bus stop in front of the property
* Walking distance to Watson Road Primary School
* Great access for commuters going both north, south and west