This property has it all for lifestyle and functionality, a beautifully presented family home situated in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge only a stones throw from all major amenities. The spacious, easy layout of this home provides an abundance of room for activities and entertaining. With three generous bedrooms upstairs and three more multipurpose rooms below. The spacious living areas of the upper level encompass the kitchen, dining, living and sunroom that are all linked to the large front deck that overlooks the street. The kitchen is modern and functional, with fresh finishes and stainless steel appliances.
The beautiful timber deck is perfect for entertaining and relaxing, with a sunny aspect and an elevated perspective. In addition to the great entertaining areas, this home offers a fully enclosed under-house area, with three multi-purpose rooms, kitchenette and additional bathroom. Highly sought-after, these spaces are ideal for added convenience and value. Only a short walk to the Acacia Ridge Market Place which includes Woolworths, Aldi, Chemist Warehouse and plenty more conveniences.
* Spacious interiors, multiple living spaces upstairs, air-conditioned
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
* Three good-sized bedrooms upstairs, two with air conditioning
* Downstairs finished with tiles and air conditioning
* Downstairs with three multi-use rooms, bathroom, kitchenette and double lock up garage
* Quiet residential pocket with minimal through traffic
* Walking distance to Acacia Market Place with Woolworths, Aldi and a range of boutique shops
* Short drive to Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre with IGA, local cafes and post office
* Close to local primary schools, including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School
* Great for commuters with easy access north to Brisbane CBD, south and west