Step inside this warm inviting home and it’s not hard to imagine the easy entertaining and relaxation in your retro surrounds. The home is a desirable low-set design, with a convenient layout for families with a welcoming tiled entryway opening to an inviting home. The living is generous and comfortable, featuring warm timber paneling to the walls and a fireplace, perfect for cosy winter evenings at home. This is a fantastic space to design a layout to suit, with a separate space that could be utilised for dining or a second living area. The kitchen is a functional space with plenty of bench space and storage.
The three bedrooms and bathroom are privately set away from the living space to the rear of the home. Each featuring plush carpets and two with storage, these are well proportioned rooms. The bathroom has been updated, with a vanity with storage and a modern shower. A great additional feature of this property is the extra length double garage. With a variety of storage options and additional toilet, this space could be transformed for a variety of useful purposes. Situated on a large fully fenced block with beautiful gardens, this is perfect for families and those who love getting outside.
* Brick, low set home, north facing
* Spacious interiors with living, dining and tiled entryway
* Living space warm and inviting, with wood panelled walls and fireplace
* Kitchen spacious with plenty of storage and bench space
* Bathroom updated with vanity with storage, modern shower
* Three good-sized bedrooms, two with storage
* Extra length double shed, with additional storage, workshop space and toilet
* Fully fenced block, great gardens and lawn to enjoy
* Close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre
* A short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi
* Within walking distance to bus stops, local pool and YMCA complex
* Close to Acacia Ridge State School and Our Lady of Fatima Primary School