This inner-city retreat presents the ultimate compliment to your lifestyle, with all the conveniences of this fabulous location. Situated to the rear of a quiet complex of three townhouses on a wide, leafy street, this is a generous offering of both design and versatility.
Ideal for entertaining or enjoying quiet evenings at home, the upstairs open-plan living and kitchen spaces flow beautifully out to the newly built timber deck. This deck enjoys an elevated, leafy outlook over your own private courtyard, making it hard to believe you are so close to the centre of Brisbane. Situated at the heart of the home and a stylish asset to the townhouse’s design, the kitchen is both stylish and functional. Full of light through the large north-facing window, this will quickly become a space to enjoy at the start and end of your day. Tiled floors mean low maintenance and more time spent enjoying the stylish surroundings.
Privately set to the side of the home are the two well-appointed bedrooms. Thoughtfully finished with cosy carpets, each with storage and ceiling fans, this arrangement will suit a range of households. The two bedrooms are separated by the main bathroom, a treat of modern design with stylish tiles and sleek fittings.
Downstairs is a generous and versatile space, incorporating the laundry and with easy access to the garage and outside to the courtyard. This space represents an opportunity to create an additional living space, bedroom, or even a self-contained studio.
Located just a stone's throw away from the river and within walking distance of all that this fabulous inner-city location has to offer, this townhouse is a must-see.
* Quiet complex of three townhouses, leafy neighbourhood
* Newly constructed timber deck, ceiling fan and outlook over private courtyard
* Fully fenced, exclusive courtyard, pet friendly complex
* Modern kitchen, trendy colours and low maintenance finishes
* Air conditioned living and dining space
* Two bedrooms upstairs, ceiling fans and storage
* Renovated bathroom, stylish and sleek
* Generous and versatile downstairs area, currently utilised as a bedroom, laundry and utility room
* Walking distance to the river, cafes, parks, supermarkets and public transport
Rates: $379.10 per quarter
Water: $211.50 per quarter + consumption ($4.05 per kL)
Body Corp: $790.13 per quarter