Situated in a quiet and leafy pocket, this home is ideal for those seeking a peaceful escape within this family-friendly area. This is a low maintenance and beautifully presented property, ideal for families seeking the convenience and community of this location. The home has great street appeal, presented with traditional decorative features and surrounded by lush gardens, this will be a property you’ll be proud to call home.
Internally, the decorative features and lovely presentation continues. Low-maintenance tiled floors throughout the living spaces, and lovely timber-look flooring to the bedrooms make this an ideal home for busy families. The large, light-filled living and dining space is open to the functional and stylish kitchen. These spaces then flow nicely out to the private undercover outdoor area, perfect for entertaining.
The master suite also overlooks the outdoor patio, enjoying a private, leafy outlook. This bedroom is equipped with a spacious ensuite and walk in wardrobe. The additional two bedrooms are situated to the front of the property, one with built in wardrobe and the other with shelving. Each of the bedrooms, living space and outdoor area has ceiling fans, with the living area also including a large air conditioner.
* Low-set, low-maintenance home, beautifully presented gardens
* Large, air conditioned open plan living and kitchen space stepping out to undercover entertaining space
* Three bedrooms, two with built in storage, all with ceiling fans
* Master with generous ensuite
* Main bathroom with shower and bathtub
* Lovely outdoor entertaining patio off living area
* Single carport with roller door and undercover internal access, additional parking on driveway
* Two lockable garden sheds
* Solar panels on roof
* Short distance (15 minute walk, 4 minute drive) to The Lake and all recreational facilities this space has to offer
* 3 minute drive/15 minute walk to Forest Lake Shopping Centre
* Grand Avenue State School and Forest Lake State High School catchment
* Ideal for commuters with easy access to major transport routes and public transport