We have included as much relevant information and as many resources as possible to ensure you have the best experience possible with our agency. If you need further assistance at any point during your tenancy don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.

Contacting Our Agency

[email protected]

07 3708 1332 (9am-5pm)


Reporting Maintenance

Hamish, Utility Team Manager

0476 072 590 (within reasonable hours)

Report Maintenance

Tenants are expected to report all maintenance issues to Arcadia as soon as possible.

General Maintenance (non-urgent) issues must be reported to our agency by completing our Maintenance Reporting Form available at the above link. If you are unable to do so, please call our office during business hours.

Emergency Repairs can be reported directly by calling our Maintenance Manager on 0476 072 590 within reasonable hours of the day.

In the case of a serious Emergency such as a fire, exit the property and call 000.