This spacious and inviting apartment is the ideal inner city retreat for professionals and families alike. Yeerongpilly is a peaceful and leafy locale, offering all the conveniences of excellent public transport, easy road commute and great practical and lifestyle amenities. The apartment is airy and fresh, with open plan living and dining, and a large, modern kitchen. Equipped with quality appliances and stylish finishes, this will be the delight of those wishing to get the most enjoyment out of their kitchen. The kitchen is open to the main living space and galley-styled, meaning plenty of bench space and storage and ideal for entertaining. Expanding off the living and the master suite is the lovely north-facing balcony, providing the low-maintenance outdoor space to enjoy every month of the year.
Each of the three bedrooms are well appointed and include built in wardrobes, with the air conditioned master suite incorporating walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The main bathroom is fully-equipped with a shower over bathtub, ideal for those with little ones. Low-maintenance finishes throughout this apartment make it suitable for a range of household set-ups. Close proximity to the CBD, amenities, hospitals, universities, parks and transport make this a setting many will see the benefit from.
* Quiet complex of six units
* Leafy location, convenience and also just a stones throw from the river
* Open plan and spacious living and dining areas, opening to the kitchen and expanding out to the balcony
* Large kitchen with plenty of storage, preparation space and quality appliances
* Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in storage, master with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and air conditioning
* Main bathroom with shower over bath
* Security and insect screens to all windows and doors
* Single lock-up garage
Situated a stone’s throw away from Yeerongpilly station which is then just a short commute by train to Brisbane CBD. Also a short drive away from a great range of amenities, including Woolworths Moorooka, Fairfield Gardens and Yeronga Village. Also perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors, with bike and walking tracks along the river easily accessible.