Immaculately presented, this desirable high-set property with a great layout is perfect for families. The open plan living and dining is adjoined by a carpeted sunroom, easily converted into a range of useful spaces including kids playroom, study, or simply a space to relax and unwind. The kitchen steps off the living and dining, making entertaining a breeze. The kitchen has been newly renovated, preserving the retro cabinetry with a fresh coat of paint and offset by beautiful timber benchtops. The house has been completely repainted internally and the hardwood floors polished to perfection. This is a low-maintenance home, perfect for families and those after a little more space to enjoy alike.
This property features
* Insect and security screens to front and back door
* Freshly repainted internally
* Timber floors to living and bedrooms
* Renovated kitchen with plenty of storage, tiled floors
* Ceiling fans through living, sunroom and bedrooms
* Carpeted sunroom
* Air conditioning to living
* Built in wardrobes to two bedrooms, attractive timber Venetian blinds to all bedrooms
* Family bathroom with shower, renovated and separate toilet
* Enclosed and lockable storage area under house
* Single carport to the front of the property
* Sweeping lawns to enjoy, with maintenance included
Situated on a generous 784sqm, completely flat and fenced block on a quiet street, this property offers beautiful open spaces to enjoy. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none.