This high-set clad home sits proudly at the top of one of Acacia Ridge's most sought-after streets. A generous family home upstairs with bright, open-plan living and kitchen areas, beautifully off-set by polished timber floors. The bedrooms are all good-sized and the bathroom is modern and beautifully presented. Under the house has been enclosed and tiled, featuring two large rooms, bathroom and kitchenette.
The residents of Hemsworth Street famously decorate their houses with festive cheer to celebrate Christmas. Needless to say, this is a warm community perfect for families.
This home features:
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Open-plan kitchen and dining with white two pac cupboards and drawers, good condition
* Kitchen with white laminate benchtops, electric oven and dishwasher
* Generous sized living room with ceiling fan, opening to study to the side
* Security and insect screens to front and back door
* Three good-sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Large fresh bathroom with shower, lovely tiles and modern vanity and separate toilet
* Insect screens to all windows upstairs
* Fully enclosed under the house with two rooms, kitchenette and fresh bathroom
* 315L hotwater system
* Iron clad exterior, tiled roof
* Solar panels on roof
* Double carport to the front of the property
* Dual street access, both car and pedestrian
Situated on a flat block, fully fenced and private. Within walking distance to Acacia Ridge State Primary School and an easy driving distance to other great schools. Convenient to the great range of amenities this great area has to offer with the Elizabeth Street local shops, and the Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi, only a short drive away. Call today to arrange an inspection, this one will not last long!