This low-set brick home is situated in a convenient pocket of Acacia Ridge, surrounded by leafy and well-maintained gardens, each of the rooms are full of natural light and look out to beautiful greenery. Well proportioned for comfortable family living, this home has plenty of space for outdoor and indoor entertaining and relaxing.
The kitchen, living and dining are situated to the front of the home, with each space flowing effortlessly to compliment busy lifestyles. The three generously proportioned bedrooms are privately set to the rear of the home overlooking the yard. Outside, the property has been designed to provide lovely decorative gardens to the front and a grassy yard to the rear. The easy and functional layout of this property, both internally and externally promises many years of happy enjoyment.
This property features:
* Open plan living and dining, flowing into kitchen, tiled flooring
* Living with fan and air conditioner
* Kitchen with electric stove and oven combination unit
* Kitchen also boasts plenty of storage, double sink, and cupboards and benchtops in good condition
* Three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, master with air conditioner, one with fan
* Good-sized bathroom features bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
* Bathroom and laundry tiled
* Laundry with external side access and large linen cupboard
* Fully fenced yard
* Single carport to the front
* Security and insect screens to all windows and doors
Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to bus stops, local pool and YMCA complex, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property will not last long!