With great street appeal, this home is set on a lovely low-maintenance block in a quiet neighbourhood. Generously proportioned both inside and out, this property is a rare offering of space and lifestyle in a low-set design. Stepping through the front door, you are welcomed by sophisticated and cool interiors, with stylish flooring and neutral colours on the walls. The entry hall flows graciously through to the main living spaces and arrives at the kitchen, then further out to the outdoor entertaining area and sweeping lawns beyond. Each of these well-appointed spaces are perfect for those who entertain and enjoy relaxing with family, both inside and out.
The large master suite is situated to the front of the property and has been equipped with large built in storage, a lovely ensuite and ceiling fan. The additional bedrooms are privately situated to the rear of the property and also include built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and carpeted floors. Low-maintenance finishes, a neutral colour scheme and modern finishes throughout make this a highly desirable property.
This property is leased through the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS). Over a period of ten years, NRAS was designed to provide financial incentives to investors and was designed to encourage the supply of affordable housing. The current tenancy agreement expires in February 2021. With over two years remaining on the NRAS scheme, this investment offers great benefits but with the option to remove. Please contact me for any queries you may have about NRAS.
This property features:
* Lowset brick and tile home
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen, opening to entertaining area and yard
* Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
* DeLonghi air conditioner to living
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ensuite and ceiling fan
* Additional three bedrooms with built in storage and ceiling fans
* Family bathroom conveniently located, toilet separate
* Bathroom with shower and bathtub, vanity with storage
* Separate laundry with side access to clothes line
* Single lock up remote access garage with direct internal access
* Tiled flooring to living areas, carpets to bedrooms
* Security and insect screens throughout
* Rain water tank
* Lovely, tidy backyard
Situated on a low maintenance 362sqm block, this home is fronted by neat gardens and offers just the right amount of lawn to enjoy. Situated in a tranquil, family friendly neighbourhood and across the road from the local park, this is a desirable property for homeowners and prospective tenants alike. In addition to this, the property is only 1km away from Bounty Boulevard State School, and zoned within the North Lakes State College catchment. Convenient to the great range of amenities and shops this area has to offer with its central yet protected location. Also great for commuters, the property is convenient to the Bruce Highway, servicing access both north and south. An excellent opportunity for the savvy property investor, call to register your interest today!