This generous and beautifully presented home is ideal for those who enjoy entertaining and relaxing in fabulous outdoor spaces. With two great outdoor entertaining areas stepping off the kitchen and living, this home offers plenty of space. The gardens are beautifully presented, fully fenced and private, perfect for children and pets. The kitchen is modern and full of light, with plenty of storage and work surfaces. Spacious, tastefully decorated and light-filled interiors make this a comfortable home, suitable for couples and growing families alike.
This home features:
* Two decks expanding living areas
* Large open plan living and dining with study nook
* Living room with polished timber floors, ceiling fan and air conditioner
* Tiled kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, glossy bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of storage
* Laundry off kitchen stepping to shady side deck
* Three good sized bedrooms, all with built ins and ceiling fans
* Large family bathroom with shower over bath, storage and separate toilet
* Block-out blinds to bedroom windows
* Grassy front and back yard with beautifully presented and maintained gardens
* Private timber fence to the front, fully fenced around
* Double car carport with additional parking on driveway
This property is an easy distance to parks, supermarkets and a great range of amenities. Also handy for commuters with plenty of public transport options and an easy drive both north and south. The property is situated in the Mansfield State School and Mansfield State High School catchments, with Seton College and Mt Gravatt TAFE also nearby.