Private and peaceful, this unit is the perfect Salisbury retreat. A suburb full of community, cafes and plenty of parks, it’s little wonder this is a highly desirable place to live.
Situated on the ground floor and privately at the back of the complex, this unit enjoys tranquility and a leafy aspect. Unique to this unit, a large grassy courtyard provides additional outdoor space to enjoy. Open plan and neutral colours throughout, this is a blank slate with a myriad of configuration options to create your own homely interiors. The open concept living, dining and kitchen have been finished in vinyl wood-look flooring, low maintenance and versatile. This space flows beautifully out to the spacious balcony with an elevated outlook, attracting fresh breezes through the home.
The galley-style kitchen is both functional and modern. The kitchen has been fitted with stone benchtops, smart two-pac cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. It is easy to imagine relaxing and entertaining with such a thoughtful design of the living spaces. The outlook at the back of the complex is leafy and private, and insect screens throughout the home mean fresh air can be enjoyed year-round. Air conditioning to the living will help keep the unit cool on those warmer days.
The two bedrooms have been finished with neutral carpets and large windows filling the rooms with plenty of natural light. The master bedroom is adjoined by a generous ensuite, featuring a vanity with storage, toilet and shower. The large main bathroom with shower, toilet and storage incorporates the laundry and steps out to the grassy courtyard to the side of the unit. In addition to this private outdoor space, the complex is equipped with a swimming pool and tennis court, perfect for the warmer weather ahead.
This property features:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom on ground floor in complex comprising 32 units
* Two pac kitchen with stone benchtop
* Stainless steel appliances
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Two remote lock up garages
* Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
* Rental appraisal at $420 per week
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to an array of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains. Not only is it a very convenient spot, the area offers a selection of very well-regarded primary and secondary schools.
* Salisbury State School - 8 minute walk
* Brisbane Christian College Primary Campus - 7 minute walk
* Brisbane Christian College Middle & Secondary Campus - 4 minute drive
* Griffith University - 10 minute walk
* Bus stops - 1 minute walk
* Salisbury Train Station - 2 minute drive
* ALDI plus other shops - 2 minute walk
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre - 10 minute drive away
* Sunnybank Plaza - 10 minute drive away
* QEII Hospital - 2 minute drive