Salisbury is a vibrant and warm community, full of local cafes and parks. This ground floor unit is situated to the front of the complex and is a modern dwelling, perfect for those at any stage of their property investment journey.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining room steps out to a large and sheltered private balcony. With insect screens throughout, the beautiful breezes from this elevated position can be enjoyed year-round both inside and out. The kitchen is both spacious and practical, with stone benchtops, attractive cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Wood-look plank flooring throughout the kitchen and living spaces give the unit a warm and welcoming feel, while giving a low-maintenance finish. With neutral paint, this is a flexible space giving you the opportunity to configure and decorate to your taste.
The two bedrooms have been finished with neutral carpets and built in wardrobes. The master bedroom is adjoined by a generous ensuite, with storage. The main bathroom is combined with the laundry and is perfectly serviceable. This space steps out to a grassy courtyard with a clothesline. In addition to this private outdoor space, the complex is equipped with a swimming pool and tennis court, perfect for the warmer weather ahead.
This property features:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom on ground floor in complex comprising of 32 units
* Master bedroom with vinyl flooring
* Two pac kitchen with stone benchtop
* Stainless steel appliances
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Two remote lock up garages
* Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
* Rental appraisal at $420 per week
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to an array of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains. Not only is it a very convenient spot, the area offers a selection of very well-regarded primary and secondary schools.
* Salisbury State School - 8 minute walk
* Brisbane Christian College Primary Campus - 7 minute walk
* Brisbane Christian College Middle & Secondary Campus - 4 minute drive
* Griffith University - 10 minute walk
* Bus stops - 1 minute walk
* Salisbury Train Station - 2 minute drive
* ALDI plus other shops - 2 minute walk
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre - 10 minute drive away
* Sunnybank Plaza - 10 minute drive away
* QEII Hospital - 2 minute drive