This fresh, modern apartment enjoys elevated views across Salisbury and out to Nathan. The open plan living, kitchen and dining room step out to a large and sheltered private balcony enjoying the aspect. With insect screens throughout, fresh breezes from this elevated position can be enjoyed year-round, both inside and out. The kitchen is both spacious and practical, with stone benchtops, attractive cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Fresh white tiles throughout the kitchen and living spaces give the unit a sleek and modern feel, while giving a low-maintenance finish. With neutral paint, this is a flexible space giving you the opportunity to configure and decorate to your taste.
The two bedrooms have been finished with neutral carpets and built in wardrobes. The master bedroom is adjoined by a generous ensuite, with storage. The main bathroom is combined with the laundry and is perfectly serviceable. The complex is equipped with a swimming pool and tennis court, perfect for the warmer weather ahead.
Salisbury represents all the warmth of a welcoming community, without sacrificing proximity to the inner city, transport and major suburban hubs. Boasting many local cafes and parks, this area is the perfect balance to a busy lifestyle. This first floor unit is a modern dwelling, perfect for those at any stage of their property investment journey.
This property features:
* Two bedroom, two bathroom on first floor in complex comprising of 32 units
* Master bedroom adjoined by generous ensuite
* Both bedrooms with built in wardrobes and neutral carpets
* Two pac kitchen with stone benchtop
* Stainless steel appliances
* Air-conditioning in living area
* Two remote lock up garages
* Swimming pool and tennis court within complex
* Rental appraisal at $420 per week
Salisbury offers very easy access to the CBD via M1 and is close to an array of shopping centres, restaurants, a university and both buses and trains. Not only is it a very convenient spot, the area offers a selection of very well-regarded primary and secondary schools.
* Salisbury State School - 8 minute walk
* Brisbane Christian College Primary Campus - 7 minute walk
* Brisbane Christian College Middle & Secondary Campus - 4 minute drive
* Griffith University - 10 minute walk
* Bus stops - 1 minute walk
* Salisbury Train Station - 2 minute drive
* ALDI plus other shops - 2 minute walk
* Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre - 10 minute drive away
* Sunnybank Plaza - 10 minute drive away
* QEII Hospital - 2 minute drive