This large high-set family home is situated in one of the quietest and leafiest pockets of Acacia Ridge. The home is fronted by a lovely front deck, ideal for enjoying a morning coffee from an elevated position. The private and serene setting is complemented by the spacious, airy and bright interiors. Perfect for families and those who love to entertain, the open plan kitchen, living and dining boasts both size and practicality. The chef's kitchen features stainless steel benchtops, ample storage and large, European-style 5 burner gas cooktop. The spacious living area is a showcase of the glossy hardwood floors throughout the home, and will be the delight of those wishing to create their own homely interiors.
The three good-sized bedrooms also feature the beautiful flooring, fresh walls and plenty of natural light. Serviced by the family bathroom, with shower over bathtub and separate toilet, this home is the ideal layout for growing families.
Situated on a generous parcel of land, framed by mature native trees, this property is best enjoyed from the rear patio. A paved space carved out of the sweeping lawns, this is the ideal location to relax and unwind, enjoying sunsets through the trees.
This property features:
* Beautiful polished wooden floors to all bedrooms, living and kitchen
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel bench-tops, cream cupboards and attractive glass splash-back
* European-style 5 burner gas cook-top, large fan-forced oven and range hood, all in stainless steel finish
* Kitchen opens out to large combined living and dining with ceiling fans
* Balcony at the front steps with leafy outlook
* Three good sized bedrooms, master with built in wardrobe and air conditioner
* Two bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Bathroom with shower over bath, modern vanity, heat lamps, Lino floors and plenty of storage
* Separate toilet
* Paved and shady patio to the rear overlooking leafy and private backyard
* Trees and gardens are lush, well-maintained and mature
* Backyard is fully fenced and secured from front, perfect for kids and pets
* Large laundry with storage and double stainless steel sink, back door leads to two clotheslines
* Screens to all windows, security grills to lower windows
* Security and insect screens to all doors
* Single lock up garage under the house, additional off-street parking on driveway
* Large storage area and workshop under the house
* Rainwater tank
Situated on leafy Dellow Street, this is a pocket sought after for its peace and quiet. No through traffic means this area is enjoyed only by those who live here. Less than 100m to the nearest park, this is a great location for families. Within the Acacia Ridge State School and Glenala State High School catchment area, and also with great proximity to a range of local daycares and kindergarten facilities. Convenient to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive to Acacia Marketplace on Beaudesert Road, which includes both Woolworths and Aldi. Also a good spot for commuters, with easy access to major thoroughfares towards the CBD or to the west of Brisbane. This is a great opportunity to enter the property market with a generous family home on a good-sized parcel of land.
**Leased until 28th November 2022 at $410 per week**