This is a unique opportunity to secure a large parcel of land to enjoy, with a comfortable family home and shed storage. This picturesque location is best enjoyed from the expansive back verandah, ideal for relaxing, entertaining and unwinding. The verandah is perfectly positioned and accessed via sliding doors from the open-plan kitchen and dining room. The kitchen is good-sized and functional, with a gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. The remainder of the upstairs dwelling comprises a spacious living area, three good-sized bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite.
Downstairs has been fully enclosed and tiled to allow for additional storage or rumpus, a laundry area, bathroom and bar. This area, in addition to the spacious shed, really adds value to those seeking space and comfort from their next home.
* Large, semi-rural allotment with family home
* Beautiful verandah with elevated leafy views
* Spacious kitchen and dining, living separate
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric appliances
* Living with fireplace and attractive timber panelling on the walls
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms upstairs
* Master upstairs with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
* Rumpus/utility space, one bathroom downstairs
* Large shed plus store room under house
* 7 minute drive to Marsden Park Shopping Centre, with Coles, gyms and other boutique shops
* Situated in the Burrowes State School and Marsden State High School catchment area
* Easy access to Logan Motorway and other major transport routes, ideal for commuters